Re: <E28> Bosch Platinum + 4

Tony,    Platinums can't be used in the M30 B34/B35 engines.  The combustion temps
don't allow for them.  Only the silvers are usable in the M30s.  I've heard some guys
using them with little trouble, and others with complete faliure.  I tried them once,
and 3 failed within 2 days of each other after ~4 weeks in the car.  Most in the know
say to just use the silvers.

Take Care,
Russ