Re: <E36> new M3 :) and tire mounting in Bay Area

Jason,

For alignment, try Custom Alignment, in Mountain View (650-961-5311),
right around the corner from the Mountain View Costco at the end of
Wyandotte.

Since I've only been here a year and a half, haven't needed to mount
tires yet.

Good luck,
- -jerry