<E36> new M3 :) and tire mounting in Bay Area

hiya gang, got back on the digest after 8 month hiatus (changed jobs and
decided I needed to work instead of read the digest for 8 hours a day :).

Also got a 95 M3  a couple of weeks ago!  boston green with light tan
interior.  lux pkg and everything.  awesome car, i love it.  It goes
pretty well in my garage with my agave 73 2002tii :)   two green bmw's
built 22 years apart.

car came with back tires down to the wear bars so I got 4 new michelins
at costco.  Where can I get these mounted in bay area?  the car also needs
an alignment I think.  Dinan says can't take it until next monday.
Anybody else around that is competent and can do it this week?

The CD changer also skips every 30 to 60 seconds sometimes from a bump in
the road, and sometimes for no reason at all. What is the normal failure
mode for these changers?  Is it broken or just dirty?  Since car was sold
in december of 95, then CD has been going for about 3 years now.

Thanks in advance for the info

Jason