FW: E28 Wheels

Russ,

I stand corrected.  I was under the impression that the E28 M5 has rear
arches that are flared more than our non-M cars.

I do believe that tires come into play here, though, and that was another
point I was trying to get across, though I didn't specifically mention it so
my fault.

As you know, a 225 MM width means different things with different tires.  I
am pretty sure that even if my wheels had been 20MM offset (which I figure
is just under a third of an inch difference), they weren't going to fit with
my original tires without rolling (BFG TA Zs, by the way).  Perhaps the
Yokos are a "narrow" 225 - don't know for sure.  No plans to go with a 245,
at least not until I drop a turbo in it :-)

Regards,

Reed