M20 motor oiling

Well it's finally happened, we've gotten the suspension dialed in, the
chassis stiff and the sticky tires planted and the car is going fast enough
to cause some motor oiling problems.  Specifically, we're getting oil
starvation on the high speed corners and are getting some toasted rod
bearings.  Has anyone tried the Accusump?  This is supposed to keep about 2
extra quarts of oil under pressure and feed it back to the system when the
car is under high lateral loads.

I know we could just go with a windage tray, but this seems like a better
long term soulution.

Thanks.
Dave the WEENRDOG (e30 325eis?)
Dixie (1994 740il black and tan dachshund, built for comfort not for speed)
Heidi (1996 M3 light weight dachsie, quickest, best handling pooch on the
planet)