M20 motor oiling

Well it's finally happened, we've gotten an e30 to the point of cornering so
well it's having oiling problems.  The last lapping day at Roebling Road
(Savannah Ga) caused a toasted bearing.  There is a hard turn (#5) that
caused all the oil to puddle up on one side of the pan and starve the #4
cylinder bearing.  Any suggestions?  We're definitely going back with an oil
accumulator (either Accusump or Moroso) which should help.  Has anyone else
had this type problem with an m20 motor at the track?
Thanks.
Dave the WEENRDOG (e30 325eis?)
Dixie (1994 740il black and tan dachshund, built for comfort not for speed)
Heidi (1996 M3 light weight dachsie, quickest, best handling pooch on the
planet)