eRAM going to NJ or some cone ficking (Video offer at cost)

Message text written by INTERNET:bmw@domain.elided
>ll now. I can say that I know SCCA Road Racers that can't Autocross wort=
a damn. But I've never met a top flight autocrosser that can't take to th=
track very quickly
cycle racers

 To do it well, and be in the top (5), autocross is MUCH
harder in my opinion. Why?  At the track you can pound at it
relentlessly...lap after lap and refine your line/technique, etc.  At the=

Autocross, you haveta get it right on the first run - every time.  No two=

layouts are the same. It requires razor sharp thinking and near perfect
reflexes to pull it off successfully.  =

com'mon, I agree, it is tought, but it is tougher on your transmission an=
clutches.
You have one shot, maybe two a day, at 1:10 SECOND A LAP.  SAY YOU =

DO AN AUTOCROSS 12 TIMES A YEAR, THATS  22 MINUTES OF DRIVING =

A YEAR.  WOW, THATS A TON OF SEAT TIME.
DONT GET ME WRONG, AUTOCROSSING IS GREAT , BECAUSE ITS RACING
AGAINST THE CLOCK, AND YOURSELVES, BUT i JUST PREFER THE DANGER
AND THRILL OF DOING ALL THAT AT OVER 135 MPH  AT TIMES.   GO TAKE AN OFF
RAMP AT 130 SOMETIME,  TRAIL BRAKE, TAKE THE LINE , SLOWLY PUSH BACK ON T=
HE

GAS, NOW THAT IS EXCITEMENT.

autocrossing is merely 'flicking cones'...... I have a proposal.

ng
cones
I have tons of respect for the guys at the autocrosses.  Its just most of=

them would rather be =

on a road course, am I right.     It reminds me of a story of a racer of =
20
years professonally that
was warning a hot shot 911 turbo guy about Laguna ,and he said , I got it=
,
Im champ of my car club, =

I know my car, and I can handle it.    Needless to say, he took a 80,000
dollar car and ended up =

with a 3 wheeler.  (well all 4 wheels were there, its just some were not
touching the ground after spinning
at turn 2 at Lagunal into the tires)      What car would you rather drive=

in , the guy with 100 hours of seat time at =

all the major road courses, or a parking lot racer with 2 hous of seat ti=
me
for 5 years of experience?????? =

Dat's right. PIZZAFEST.

Back to New Jersey.  October 1999.  Mark Nernburg's Pizza.  Atlantic City=

Convention Center - (the have the International Porn Star and Toys
Convention there, early October - for real - yes, only a true PizzaFester=

can appreciate what that means).

You fly out. You bring your ERAM and your helmet. =

I will let you <-grimace-> install YOUR ERAM on my M3.  Then we'll go fin=
a dyno and in front of 150 or so Digesters, we'll see it run. Then,
afterwards YOU get to 'flick cones' in my car at the autocross that we wi=
ll
have.  You'll even get to meet the 'pencil-necked geek'
(markkibortisanidiot@domain.elided) and discuss real time personal
relationships with him!  I can set it all up.  For real.

do it????
Then , we will rent mustangs and go to Watkins Glen!!!!

All YOU have to do is this:  1) Get an airline ticket and a hotel room
(optional but highly recommended), and  2) If the dyno sez you're wrong,
you must SWEAR on the Holy Bible to never say ERAM on the Digest again an=
you get a new e-mail program. =

You'll be the Guest of Honor at PizzaFest and will be swarmed with HOOTER=
's
lasses. If you want to bring MORE ERAMS for other BMW's, I'll line 'em up=

... tell me what kind you want.  I'll even try my darndest to have Jim
Conforti there.  Your ERAM proves out in front of God and Country then
we'll sing your praises and all buy one.

So there you go. =

We'll show you a wild 72 hours of fun - you show us your ERAM. And your
autocross techniques. I'll set it all up.  Whaddyasay?  Here's your chanc=
to show us it all works and its 9 months away...plenty of time to plan.

        <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<LETS DO IT , IM IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
MARK KIBORT, GOING TO   FLICK CONES, SOUNDS LIKE A TIME I CANNOT PASS UP!=
!

Tell you what , any of your friends want to check out the road courses ,
Ill send you some discs at my cost
just to check them out .    check out  the # 5 cd.  this has your brother=
 =

M3s just going nuts at Thunder HIll in california
If anyone on this list wants one, let me know, and Ill send one out to yo=
.  It has thunderhill and SEARS Porsche BMW  races
GReat action.  Just ask Peter Visel .  He seemed to like it.
(my cost is about 3 bucks with shippiing,)

Duane Collie<