Digest Logo Contest

Sorry for the delay on the finals of the logo contest.  I've sent the
leading designs to Richard Welty for his approval.  I think that it is best
to get Richard's approval now, BEFORE the final vote.  For obvious reasons
the voting tally is secret and will remain that way.  When the page gets
updated with the finalists, I don't want to have one win only to be vetoed
by Richard.  If someone has a problem with me doing it this way, go ahead
and send me an email explaining your position.  I seriously doubt that it
will change my mind though...

Bobby Crumpley
BMWCCA