The great MK Debate

Peter Vinsel wrote:
I'm really appalled by the treatment that Mark has had to endure on this
list.  Not only is constantly having to defend his ideas, but now he's
finding himself in the position of having his honor attacked.  <yada, yada,
yada>
- -------
Well, Peter, if I took the time to think about it, you may be right about
people attacking his honor.   Fortunately, I don't care.  However, I think
it is indefensible of him to continually post his unreadable tripe on the
digest when he has been repeatedly asked not to.   If people ask him
questions privately, he should respond privately.   I think you and he will
both find that when he stops posting, people will stop attacking.  The only
remnant will be the occasional reference (by me anyway) to the MK key on my
keyboard (formerly known as the PgDn key).

Mark may well be a great guy with great driving and engineering skills.
However, he is a poor communicator.   To be better informed before
attacking him, I decided to check out his web site.   I forgot what it was
so I went back through the digest archives to find it.   Do you have any
idea how long this bozo has been posting his drivel?   Do you have any clue
how many people have asked him, very nicely and some very rudely, to take
his sh*t elsewhere?   But yet he persists.   Sort of like herpes.

For what it's worth, his web site is well organized, professionally done,
with good pictures and good text with no grammar or spelling errors that I
noticed.   Obviously someone else did it for him!   No, seriously, if he
would put forth the same effort in his posts, maybe we would treat him
better.   Maybe not.   You know what they say, if it quacks like a duck...

Michael

(If I used too many big words, please email me privately and I will explain
them to you)