A Bubba Cause

I have had the joy and the pain of being one of the Bubbas for several
months now.  I really enjoy this group because of what we share with
each other.  Bubba Keith, who happens to be an emergency room doctor in
Denver, shared the following experience with us this weekend.  It has
touched me on a level I did not know possible and Bubba Rob has made the
effort to put this information into an easily accessible form.

Please take a moment to drop by http://www.bubbaclub.com/kids/ and do
what you can for these two unfortunate children.

Richard, please accept my apologies for this admittedly off-topic post.

Thank you.

Craig Eller
BMW CCA Everglades Chapter
E36 ///M3