PF III Tshirt Designs

PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA!!!!!!

WOW do I detect a Tee Shirt Selling event in the works
In addition to the original "I beat Duane Collie in a stock Z3" Tshirt
for this event we are adding "I flogged the Bambislayer, with a
hairdryer"
or for a limited time only
"Wahhh Wahhhh  NO roadster in MY track event"
I elect to move the Showdown At the OK corrall To PFIII
This way Duane can show his superiority To all the digesters...
and duane, oops, I mean the slower driver can buy the pizza and RR!!!

BUBBA Duane Wrote:
>Mark,
>Well now. I can say that I know SCCA Road Racers that can't Autocross
worth a damn. But I've never met a top flight autocrosser that can't
take to the track very quickly. To do it well, and be in the top (5),
autocross is MUCH harder in my opinion. Why?  At the track you can pound
at it relentlessly...lap after lap and refine your line/technique, etc.
At the Autocross, you haveta get it right on the first run - every time.
No two layouts are the same. It requires razor sharp thinking and near
perfect reflexes to pull it off successfully. Now...whildest partaking
of Latrobe's golden nectar (conveniently packaged in a green bottle), I
became INSPIRED.  A divine moment came to light! Since you are NEVER
going to cease the ERAM talking, and you think autocrossing is merely
'flicking cones'...... I have a proposal. PIZZAFEST.  (Said to the
chants of TOGA - TOGA - TOGA - TOGA a'la the National Lampoon movie)
Dat's right. PIZZAFEST.