FS: E36 M3 Race Car (long)

I posted this a while ago, but never saw it pop up.  Sorry if it's a
duplicate...

FOR SALE -- 1997 BMW M3 Sedan SCCA/BMW CCA Club Racer

This car started life as a BMW NA press car and saw about 10,000 miles of
duty before being furnished a brand new 3.2-liter motor and converted by
TC Kline Racing of Columbus, Ohio to SCCA Club Racing T2 specs in March
1998.  Although slightly underprepared, it is also highly competitive in BMW
CCA Club Racing's H/Stock class.

It is Estoril blue with gray leather interior and comes with all factory
standard equipment (other than a/c, which has been removed) except for the
following race modifications:
- - Koni double-adjustable struts/shocks (custom valving by TCKR)
- - Euro CSL springs (spec spring for SCCA T2; similar to H&R 29910)
- - Conforti OBDII race software
- - custom cat-back exhaust w/Flowmaster
- - Hawk Brake "Blue" race pads
- - Fikse FM/10 wheels w/BFG g-Force tires
- - TC Kline Design 6-point roll cage
- - Recaro SPG driver seat w/seat-back brace
- - Total 5-point safety harness w/cam lock, window net, fire ext., etc.

Thanks to my complete lack of aggression throughout the 1998 race season
it has never received so much as a dent and those who've seen it will
attest to it's beauty.  But despite my aversion to doing on-track bodywork, I
was still able to score an SCCA National win (setting a track record in
the process at Pikes Peak Int'l Raceway), six other top-five finishes, and
no DNF's in SCCA National competition.  It was also the fastest 4-door
sedan in any of the Showroom Stock or Touring classes at the SCCA Runoffs,
where I placed 4th in my first year.

(See http://www.scca.org/amateur/club_racing/runoffs/photogal/t2-98.jpg
for a picture of the car in action at Runoffs.  Other photos also
available.)

Thanks to the recent robbery, the car now comes with only *one* set of
Fikse FM/10 wheels w/BFG g-Force tires in addition to a set of OEM wheels
and new Michelin MXX3 Pilot tires.  The Recaro SPG seat is mounted on TC
Kline Design brackets so it fits both me (6-3, 215) and my wife, Patty (5-3,
115).

Asking price is $32,500, but is negotiable based on the actual setup, as
is delivery anywhere in the country.  All offers will be considered.  (We
will politely decline the laughers, but they will all be considered. <g>)

One last thing: this is a *race* car--not a street car--and cannot be
licensed for the street.

Please contact me at my AOHell address (below) regarding offers or if you
have any other questions.

Thanks for the bandwidth,

Bob Tunnell
bobtunnell@domain.elided