ABS Sensor Resistance? Value?

In the discussion on ABS sensors, someone mentioned that they had =
mentioned a resistance value.  I must have missed it and cannot find it in =
the e-mails in the thread.

Does anyone out there know.  I've got a spare ABS brain, I've fixed the =
relay and I've got multimeters.  I guess I could check all parts of the =
system and determine which is bad.  Determining, by process of elimination =
that the pump part is bad if everything else seems OK.

For now, I'm going to see if I can get the resistance off all the sensors =
and see if there is a variation.  This assumes that the sensors on all =
wheels are the same.

Thanks.

Neil Deshpande
1988 325 is