Help with old Roundel

I was wondering if anyone on the list has their old Roundels from January and
February of 1998.   I am looking at an '88 M5 that the seller purchased last
year (from a Roundel classified).  What I would appreciate is if someone could
possibly go to the trouble to look up the old ad for me as I am interested in
finding out what the first owner had asked as a selling price.  The car is a
1988 M5 vin # WBSDC9308J2791417, it had about 60K miles on it at that time and
was in NY.
 E-mail me privately with any responses. Thanks in advance for your help.

Mark Zmiewski
'90 E30M3
CCA# 153312