Re: Can E-34 rear wheels be aligned?

On the E34 M5 the rear toe is adjustable by way of concentric bolts.
The front toe is adjustable by adjusting the tie rod length (the typical
way on most cars).  Most other adjustments (caster and camber) are not
separately adjustable short of changing pieces (e. g. camber plates) or
bending components.

Louis
91 M5 - original owner