WTB: BMW oem Radio

I would like to buy one of the BMW oem radios built by Pioneer, the model
with weather band but without controls for a CD player. The part number is
88 88 1 600 155. I would even take a broken one with a good LCD display
that I could use to fix my current radio. Of course I'd need the code for
a working radio.

Too bad Volksvagen poisoned the well for code-protected radios by setting
them all to 12345 at the factory; the users never got around to changing
it.  Removeable faces are a lot like taking all you doorknobs with you
when you leave the house.

Thanks,

Ted Crum
1980 528i