Mark (the great annoying) Kibort

    First for those of you who think simply ignoring him would make
him go away, its been months, he's not going anywhere. What we
don't seem to understand is the depth of depravation. We (digesters)
have a life, and a BMW.  Can you even imagine the power of lust
so strong that you spend your nights reading every engineering book
to try to satisfy the need for acceptance, respect and approval?
    This is clearly about one disturbed soul trying to prove his
worthiness when he doesn't even own a BMW! This list is not
about physics, or math, or engineering talent. Mark claims to be
1/2 owner of a E30 race car, which he just can't seem to get on a
dyno. This means he has no real world experience with a BMW
as a daily driver, NONE.
    Does anybody in digest land know Mark? Has anybody ever
seen him at a autocross? Who is the other 1/2 owner? The bottom
line is, he is pumping us full of B.S., as if you didn't know. His own
post such as the Porsche 911, which has 201 hp. allegedly improved to
209 hp. is claimed to be a 9hp. improvement. I don't' know about
your math skills, but that's an 8hp. improvement where I went to
high school. The improvement later grew to 10 hp. as if by magic
as if we are so stupid not to notice.  Very nice accuracy!!!
    Richard Welty, you said you where "about" to pull the plug on
Mark, how much longer do we have to endure this B.S.
    In summary, he lies about ownership of a BMW, lies about
alleged hp. gains (8 is not 10hp.), can not even spell or put together
coherent sentences, (this is not a sever or software related problem)
and in private e-mail discussions he  flip-flops who wrote what then
denies he ever said such statement even in the face of "quotes" from
his own e-mail.  The test on the mr2 was not good. Mark then stated
"maybe it was a bad test"!!! Where is the math? What if all the other
test were "bad" but you manipulated the numbers in your favor like
the 911's hp at 8 which became 9.5 then 10 hp. over a period of a few
days. This is one sick individual. Maybe its "Hot Rodd" in disguise?
Scary to think there is somebody out there that can not accept the
wishes of the mass majority to go away. For those of you
who side with Mark please fill free to start your own list with your
fearless mathematical but can't spell or configure software (or take the
time to convert to netscape) expert, flawless leader.
    I think Bill Clinton could use your talent to play make believe with
 a straight face and your scientific, accurate calculations to back it up.

- --Martin Miller
'93 325isa Yes I make up reasons to drive "somewhere" everyday!