Re: Plates

Scott and others-

Virginia is no different, but the human operator has to catch it.  Two
famous misses I have seen were the TIHS plate on a big bubba truck
(probably not a digester) and a 300Z at the tuner that did the work on
my old turbo car - FST PHKR.  He told the DMV operator that he played
lacrosse and of course was a fast faker.

James Clay

Scott Miller wrote:

Hi Jonathan, I don't know about Virginia or Massachusetts, but the
California DMV won't issue plates that use  naughty words.  They also
won't issue plates that even remotely suggest anything nasty.  I got
mine
a long time ago, before the screening process became so strict.  I'm
pretty sure I couldn't get them today, even though there are plenty of
clean interpretations.