Re: Plates

Hi Jonathan, I don't know about Virginia or Massachusetts, but the
California DMV won't issue plates that use  naughty words.  They also
won't issue plates that even remotely suggest anything nasty.  I got mine
a long time ago, before the screening process became so strict.  I'm
pretty sure I couldn't get them today, even though there are plenty of
clean interpretations.

Scott Miller
Golden Gate Chapter
BMW CCA #44977