re: It's not undocumented ;)

>The chip does raise MPG.
>
>Does this as it raises performance.
>
>Jim

Ahrghh! Damn Jim C. chips, too damn good. I'll bet Jim
can't make one for my 1/85 635CSi euro! Nope, doubt
if he's up to THAT challenge. That would take a REAL
Motronic Nerd. Yep, not for Jim C. Shame......

(frantically hoping Jim will fall for this and burn me a chip :-)
 It's either that or I'm going to have to think of a way to con
 him into taking his summer hols in Scotland this year!
 He may even chip my Z1,M1 and 507 (1/24th scale alas) )

- --
Email: john@domain.elided, John G.Burns B.Eng, Aberdeen, Bonny Scotland
Web  : http://www.unixnerd.demon.co.uk - The Ultimate BMW Homepage!