E28/E24 owner's ATTENTION POWER STEERING UPGRADE!!!

I am nearing completion of installation of a new power steering pump
and the TEFLON LINED, BRAIDED STAINLESS STEEL lines on he pressure
side.  Anyone interested on the remove and installation of these
upgraded parts please E-mail me and I will give you a first hand account
of how it went.  I will give you phone numbers and part numbers.  It
will make your car stop and handle a lot better.
No garuntees

Rob Anderson
'88 535i 5-speed