Need wheel parts - Ronel 3-pc (SX) - 17"

Spoke recently to the folks at Ronal, Hunington Beach Calf.  Jim
informed me that individual pcs ( inner or outter) are no longeg
available due to a legal question about the safety of installation on my
wheels.  I now ask why have 3 ps wheels ( other than the serious weight
advantage ) if the size can't be changed?  Anyone having information or
parts for the ACT SX please send a private e mail.  Thanks

JLP
95 M3
Many, Many Mods.