Kibort is still an idiot.

Kibort ">>>>>" tortures a keyboard with this nonsense:

Mark Dean, a voice of reason, responds:
>It IS a factor, especially in lower gears, e.g. accelerating away
from a stoplight on
>the street, where most people drive and will feel a performance
>improvement.
>revs faster,
>thus increasing the HP needed to accelerated the mass.

TRANSLATED: "Yes, I'm an idiot and would you please buy my hair dryer
instead of a really useful product?"

>Funny how you say a lightened flywheel is a waste of money when it
provid=
>es
>up to
>three times (plus) the performance advantage that you claim for your
thin=
>g.
><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<The eRAM produced 10 hp on all  cars having 200
hp =
>or
>more
>baseline.

TRANSLATED: "Okay, ya got me - I'm an idiot.  Wouldn't having my hair
dryer making noise under the hood be cooler than a lightened flywheel
which makes the car quicker and more easily driveable all all rpm?"

TRANSLATED: "Lucy, I'm hoo-oome!  I don' thing ju unnerstan' the
e-Ram, babbaloo, babbaloo!"

What does a diff???????? have to do with the flywheel or the hair dryer?

>application, or road race =
>
>where I spend the majority of my time,

TRANSLATED: "Will you believe that I'm not just a poser who is
peddling hair dryers?  Did I mention that I'm an idiot?"

>T.
>IVE DONE THE CACULATIONS, HAVE YOU??

Mr. Kibort, according to our intensive third-order calculations
involving the finest mathematicians from MIT and Bell Labs and
utilizing seventeen Cray supercomputers, we have found out something:

You're an idiot.

Not only that, out of 3,000 BMW Digest subscribers, you are the only
one who can't handle e-mail.  If your e-mail sucks, I bet your e-ram
blows.

Did I mention I think you're an idiot?

- - MKIAI (the pencil-neck geek with the slow car)