<e36> M3 Big Brake Kit

Hello all,

Well, we finally got the 95 M3 for a track car, now we are working on
getting it prepped for the upcoming season of events.  One of the mods we
are going to do is a big brake kit.  I know there are many out there, so i
wanted to tap into the collective knowledge on which one is the most highly
recommended - Steve D/Turner, Stillen, Brembo, AP?  Hopefully some of you
have done this and can give me personally experiences.

Please realize that this car is to be shared between two drivers (my pops
and me) and as such we feel that the added security of these brakes on a
car that is driven twice as hard as our last individual cars is worth the
cost.  As Duane said some time ago, all the go fast mods might give you .1
faster times, but great brakes will give you .3 advantage (numbers are only
illustrative!).

Thanks in advance,

Brad
Bradley J. Otoupalik