RE: <E30>My car want start..Suggestions??

Mark, sounds like a dead battery or bad battery conections. If the
battery is dead or the conection is bad, you still wouldn't start the
car, even if you jump it.
Have the battery checked before doing any serious work and clean the
terminals and conectors.
This wet, freezing, thawing temperatures (condensation) can have an
effect on the terminal conections. I have had this problem before with
batteries.
Also, charge the battery, disconected from the car, and see if it will
hold a charge.

Bradley Otto
Jacobsburg Oh
bmwcca 88261