PIAAs Plasma Blue vs Super White

        I just bought another set of PIAAs Plasma Blue bulbs for my 95' 320i
Cabrio, to replace the Super Whites I bought a while ago.  The Super Whites
went to the fogs.  Since the E36s in Singapore come equipped standard with
the Euro-Headlights, I got them both in H1 size.  I compared the Plasma
Blues with a friend's xenon-equipped 5 series.  The Plasma Blues emit a
bluish white light, almost Xenon-like.  It makes driving at night less of a
eye-strain.  At the same time, a very nice aesthetic upgrade.