Z3 stteering racks and an attitude.

Hey, I don't want anything handed to me, you just made it sound like you knew
something about this swap, And I wasn't the only person who picked up on it.
This was my first ever post to this list and it sure doesn't encourage me to
stay onboard.

If you do know something,,, like if it works,,, please pass it on.
If not please drop the condescending tone. I am not a child, nor an
inexperienced mechanic or racer. I have been a mechanic and a racer for waaaay
too many years to be addressed in that way.
You made it sound like you knew this was possible,,, when I posted and no one
responded I posted again. Why the attitude??? Don't you like to help others???

I had heard from others that you were a nice guy and a good autocrosser,,,
maybe they were only half right, you figure out which half.
Jim Pettinato