attn. Mark Kibort

Mark,
All flaming aside, I do  think it would help alot if your posts were more
readable; I don't mind the "=" at the end of each line, but its hard to tell
what you've written vs. what you've pasted from someone else's mail...
Obviously, your compuserve mail server isn't doing the trick, so go to any of
the numerous free e-mail providers (such as www.hotmail.com or www.yahoo.com)
and get yourself a *FREE* address (absolutely no charge ever). It won't be any
extra stress, and we'll all be able to read your posts! In all sincerity, I
think other digesters will be more open to your ideas if their first
inclination isn't to scroll past the illegible posts!

- -Matt