Re: Z3 steering rack

 In typical Crygest fashion:

> It seems whoever started this idea has not been back since then...

I didn't start any idea, I merely informed you that the 2.8 Z3 steering rack
was significantly quicker than the E36 M3's, which is one of the elements that
makes 2.8 Z3 a better autox performer IMO, moreso for the '99 dual VANOS
model.  Just how do you think things like larger wheels, quicker steering
racks, engine swaps, alignment settings, etc. get determined?  They get
determined because somebody invests the resources to find out.

It really PO's me how many of you sit back and do nothing except demand to
have the answers handed to you in a gift wrapped box with a big red bow on it.
If that's not bad enough, some have the gall to insinuate that the risktakers
are chumps for not being able to hand over their demands on a silver platter.
Unfortunately, this is exactly why a number of knowledgable, experienced
individuals choose not to participate in this forum.

Mark Sipe