<WOB> The nut that holds the wheel...

Scott Miller wrote:

> The way I see it, if the steering wheel comes loose,
> you'll know it long before it falls off in your lap!

That reminds me of a funny (non-BMW related) story.  My grandfather
once owned a British station wagon...well, British cars being what
they were in the 50s and 60s, he had a rather odd experience one day.

As he pulled through the intersection of a three-way stop, the
steering wheel simply fell off in his hand.  Well, eventually, a cop
came up to tell him to move his car out of the intersection.  My
grandfather said nothing but handed him the steering wheel...

    KC Boyce
    '85 325e
    E30 Eta Page: http://rikki.cc.colorado.edu/~k_boyce/