Re:<all> original key

KC,
Go to a camera shop and take the battery with you, out of your key.  Make no
mention that it is for your BMW key, as some knucklehead will suggest you go
to the dealer.  You might even get a Varta battery(#V 625 U, somewhere in the
$3.00 range).  Of course it has no BMW logos, and I am pretty sure you can't
con the Douglas battery company to wholesale you one..........even though
others might say that they have.

Greg Gardea
CCA#59647
LA Chapter
<< Replacement bulbs and batteries are available from your stealer.  It's
 really appropriate nomenclature this time because:
   1) You can't find the damned things anywhere else
      (I've tried, lord knows, I've tried!)
   2) They want ~$8 for the battery and ~$7 for the
       bulb; how's that for cheap parts!  :-^

      KC Boyce >>