<E24/E28> Modify subframe bushings?

I'd like to get thoughts from the collective on the subject of modifying
subframe bushings.  Below is a comment from a Digest member on the subject.
Anyone else familiar with the product or procedure recommended?  I'll be
doing the bushings soon so I'd like to make a decision before starting the
process.  Lastly, if you are familiar with the product, can you tell me
where to buy it?  Thanks.

>Just a few thoughts on the subframe bushings and diff mount.  Pay the
>extra money and get the M5 diff mount.  I busted out a brand new stock
>diff mount in 1 drivers school. The M5 mount will last a lot longer.
>I'm also going to fill my subframe bushings with Devcon Flexane 94.
>This is a two part liquid urethane that cures at room temp.  I'm going
>to do mine on the car, I wish I had known about this before I put in
>the new subframe bushings a year ago.  I'm told this will really firm
>up the rear without transmiting to much road noise. If you know Tom
>Baruch or Dwight Derr, they both have done this.

Regards,

Scott Buchanan
Charlotte, NC
'87 535is