<lighting> Bluevision? or Superwhites?

	Hi Everyone, I'm curious since there is a heck of a lot of
messages concerning different types of lighting.  The two most talked
about (and I guess is DOT approved) is either the Phillip BlueVision
(Weather blue? I can't remember what's called), and the PIAA SuperWhites.
I'm concerned with the performance rather than the look right now.  It
seems that the BMW OE headlights (at least the normal US ones) doesn't do
that great of a job lighting up the road.  Though better than most other
cars, I find after hitting 70 or so miles per hour, you run out of
headlight.
	The thought of switching to Euro Headlights was considered, but
ruled out due to the price.  Now that more advance light blubs are out,
I'm curious if they do perform what they claim.  I'm also considering
other types of bulbs, but it seems that they are more show than
performance.
	I'm also curious if anyone has changed the foglights.  Since there
isn't too much fog in Southern California, it doesn't seem to do much
good.  What's the maxium wattage that I could stick into the foglights,
driving lights, and high beams?  And what are the sizes on those?  Thanks
in advance.

			James

PS.  Please leave me mail, since I don't check the digest too often and
that there is way too much post about this subject.  Thanks again.

End of bmw-digest V9 #839