re: most hated since Rodd (and it's TRUE)

>Subject: most hated since Rodd.

        After posting a PRIVATE e-mail, one of the worst offenses on
the internet, mark kibort <mkibort@domain.elided> wrote:

>Just recently this post came in from one of
>your own that wanted to remain un-named.

But you named him.  Why are you so clueless, are you an idiot?

And then:

>Are you on the track every month?

No, but I'm not an idiot.

>Are you on the dyno every week?

No, I'm not an idiot wasting money on a hair dryer.

>Are you cracking aero engineering books nightly?

No, and if I were, I would understand them.  You'd crack a walnut and
be confused at what you found.

>Are you answering 100's of emails privately of people that still
think th=
>ey
>can feel the hp of a air filter change.?

No, I have better things to do than defend a hair dryer.

>Look, you may not like me, and I may not like you especially you
insults,=
>but its a free world
>and im posting performance information related to BMWs , I have a BMW
and=
>am testing on a BMW =
>next week.

Your not posting performance information - you're expressing your
complete inability to understand anything that anybody says to you.
Lots of people don't like you on the Digest because of your actions
and abuse of this forum.  Many people (including the Administrator of
this Digest) have asked you to stop posting about your ridiculous
device and to fix your e-mail and not to be excessively inflammatory.
It's _not_ a free world, there are things called "rules" which you
don't seem to care about.  You act incredibly childish with "but he
started it" and "I'm telling".

Here kid, here's a dollar.  Go play in traffic.

Did I mention I think you're an idiot?

- - MKIAI