'95 525iT for sale (VA)

I know often folks on this list are looking for Tourings, this one's for
sale in my area.  I know the owner and would be happy to check it out for
anyone interested.  As I recall the car has had the hood painted due to
acidic bird droppings (problem for this area, thanks Ohio/PA). It has never
been involved in an accident to the best of my knowledge.  It is not mine
and it is not my phone number. Usual disclaimers apply.
Car is located near Charlottesville, Virginia

- -Phil Marx

1995 525i Touring  Oxford Green, Parchment leather, Traction Control, cargo
net and cover, heated seats, dual-sunroof, excellent condition, 53,000
miles.
$26,500/offer.  Jay: (804) 923-3599 (VA)