RE: Warning: There are 2 Unbeatable BMW Books

I called the publisher and verified that the two versions do have different
ISBN numbers.  She didn't have the old one, but the new version is
0-8376-0206-8.  I ordered through booksamillion.  My quote, which I
print-screened, shows this ISBN number.  Appears authentic, but you should
all check if you haven't already ordered.

- -Mike Olsen
'88 M3
'88 325iC
#153374

Original:
Thought someone would have made this known by now with all the posts on
this particular book, guess it's not public knowledge after all.  There
are 2 different versions of "Unbeatable BMW".  The first press run
(probably the cheap ones everyone is hoarding), and the current, more
expensive one.  The difference?  The newer version is 300 pages longer,
is in full color, and covers all cars up to 1995. You might want to ask
which version you're getting when you order.
FYI,
Allen Patterson
Korman Autoworks, Inc.
http://www.kormanfastbmw.com