E30 325iS Sway Bars

Guten Tag
What are the diameters of the stock swaybars on an 89 325is? Anyone know
offhand? I know I could go measure them but its so cold down on the ground...

Dia=Circumference/Pi ...

Second question:
My local stealer has some magic* way of restoring wethered leather seats to
look almost new. (I snoop around and see his trade ins before and after they
get detailed). How the f*ck is he doing this? Is it a good fix or does it last
just long enough to move a used car off the lot?... (a used car dealer is a
used car dealer, whether he's wearing plaid doubleknit slacks white shoes and
a gold medallion...or a gucci suit).

I've seen this "leatherique" stuff on the 'net which consists of some sort of
bondo stuff that you smear on then cover up by dying the whole mess. I think
they are using something like this...Any ideas?

I removed my seats and gave them a good scrubbing with a Woolite solution and
scrub brush which makes them look a little better, but nowhere near as good as
the stealer's.

Steve H
89 325is (with 10 year old looking hides)
97 Dachshund...wondering what my seats taste like...
81 30' MORC Sailboat with new deck mold taking shape...
<<Technology sufficiently advanced is indistiguishable from magic>>