E30 : high speed shudders.

Hi, Does anyone know what this could be?
About a month ago I had a Remus sport exhaust placed under my 318 E30
complete from spaghetti to tail, since it's under the car I get a
shudder when driving 140 km/h it there for 2secs then goes away 2secs
then comes back for 2 secs etc.  When I go 150+ km/h I'ts there all the
time, it feels like an unbalanced wheel, but it isn't always
there...could it be the driveshaft??
What I accually want to know is;'is this going to cost a lot?'

Thanx allready, Martijn

318 E30 (euro version)
1987
4-speed