Transporting Track Tires

Several months ago, a very sharp digest member came up with a method of
transporting track tires in the back seat of an E36.  He placed the
tires vertically in the back seat and ran a cargo strap though the hubs
to hold them. The cargo strap was attached to modified seat belt tongues
that were simply snapped in the stock seat belt buckles at each end.  He
provided part numbers for the seat belt tongues and described the
materials he used in great detail.  Now I want to do this and can't find
the post either in the archives or my personal digest.

Anybody remember the details?

Note: You should never allow the the tires to touch your seats.
Surprisingly, they will stain the leather.  Always use a movers pad or
similar protection.

Craig Eller
BMW CCA Everglades Chapter
E36 ///M3