FS: Hardtop, E30 convertible

I have a hardtop on my '87 325i that i am selling.  It's a black vinly(i
guess thats how you describe it) so it will match any car.  I'm think it
fits E30 convertibles from '86 on but am not exactly sure, we'd have to
double check, I don't see why it wouln't fit any, but we'll chech if your
unsure.   It is in excellent condition and is a great addon to the car,
makes it quieter, and holds the temperature much better with the heat and
a/c, turns your convertible into a coupe.  I also understand these are very
hard to find.  It's located in a near north chicago suburb.  Asking $2,000
obo, if interested get back me, thanks.