Convertibles at L.A. Chapter Driving Schools?

The Jan. Roundel (pg. 11) has a letter from a Dr. Thuan N. Le of Canoga
Park, CA.  He likes his new M Roadster (well, who wouldn't?!!?), and
says, "...I will be attending driving schools and autocrosses with the
Club...".  OK, autocrosses maybe, but I just wondered if the L.A. Chapter
was admitting convertibles to track events without roll bars, or is Dr. Le
going to be in for a big surprise?  Well, I guess he might have installed a
roll bar, but I doubt it.  Sounds more like he might be a tad clueless, since
he also says he thinks Hondas are "exciting"...

Scott Miller
Golden Gate Chapter
BMW CCA#44977