unbeatable bmw

Could we call a moratorium on people griping
Because a company wouldn't honor a misquoted
price?  Clearly these companies are quoting the
wrong price; wholesale is maybe half full retail
and no one can make $ selling a book for $28 when
they paid $40 for it.

Whatever line of work you're in, do you think your
firm would honor a misquoted price indefinitely? A
price at which $ is lost on every sale? "What? Our
receptionist said our senior partners' billing
rate is $45/hour? Actually, it's $200, but since
it appeared on the internet we'll honor it until
the firm goes bankrupt." Don't think so.

Everyone ordering it (including me from
booksamillion last week) at the ridiculously low
price knows we're taking advantage of a clerical
error. Enough with the indignant rage when they
correct the error. Suck up the extra 25 beans from
the caviar budget, or live w/o the book.

Andy