Re: Unbeatable BMW

Well, it looks like all the book companies have finally caught on.
The last of the hold-outs www.booksamillion.com adjusted their price
to $59 for non-clubmembers.  Luckily, I ordered mine a while back and
received it earlier this week for $27 =)  Actually, the funny thing
was that I ordered the book a while ago (before Christmas) and was a
little concerned why the book hadn't arrived at the time.  I called
the customer service and was told that the book would ship out.  She
also said, "This book has been the most popular title ordered for the
past few weeks."  You'd figure that they would have looked at the
retail price or something.

Chester
==

Please reply to chester@domain.elided