We don't need no stinkin' badges (and other observations)

In references to the badges:  I can't believe BMW would actually give
anything away to anyone... when I had my E24 repainted last year, I spent
close to fifty dollars of my hard-earned money to buy new hood, trunk and
wheel badges.

As for the comment from Phil Marx, Executive Vice President, BMWCCA, I say,
yeah, right-on Phil.   But, I too missed that HUGE 1/2 page financial
statement on page 112 of the December Roundel until you pointed it out to
me.   Do I need to bitch at Satch or who?   We couldn't give something that
important a full page?   Will they be mailing out magnifying glasses so
that I can actually read it?

Michael