What eRAM is (short)

Message text written by INTERNET:bmw@domain.elided
> Hi, I have read a lot about this eRam thing latly?  Could anybody =

>please explain this to me for a sec?
>
>Thanks..
>
>Perry.
>
>'95 325is <

the eram is an electrical supercharger.   3-6% HP gain on any car.  We ar=
in the process of dyno'ing
every car we can.     Check out the web site to see the details of Hp dyn=
runs or pic's of it installed in =

a few cars.  =

www.innoventions.org

Mark kibort  (sorry about the printing of my email messages, compuserve i=
not cooperative)

Check out the track videos , ive sent samples to several guys on the list=
. =

 Great track action =

from Laguna, Sears, Thunderhill,  Buttonwillow,and Watkins Glen.   Lots o=
porsche/BMW battles
from the in-the-car-camera.   Video CD will play on the computer and each=

CD has 40min of full screen
stereo video.