re: Rieger Tuning Bodykits

"David Win" <lilbuddha@domain.elided> asked:
I was wondering if anybody knew of a good source to purchase the Rieger
Tuning bodykits for the e36.  They are popular in Germany but just not
here in the states.  Your reply will be greatly appreciated
David
92 325i

- -------------
David, I responded to your original message yesterday regarding my car.
"I" import Rieger Tuning parts into the U.S. as does another importer in
Canada.
For those of you that have never seen my car, please check it out at
http://www.mcs.com/~eberhart/quick.htm
The "quick" part is because I threw the pictures up really quick. The car
itself looks better than it is fast. However, on a 60 second autocross
course, it's about 1.5 seconds slower than an M3 driven by my chapter's top
autocrosser. Now consider that Kinser has 20 years experience, and a well
tuned 5spd M3 coupe versus my year and a half experience and an automatic
325 sedan. See for yourself at the last autocross of '98 at.....
http://www.windycitybmw.com/autox986.htm
No, I won't post anything more about the Rieger parts (can't afford to pay
Richard), I'm just answerin' David's question. Also, my lil' gem, may be
comin' up for sale, I've been offered a really nice '97 M3, I need the
bigger brakes. So if yall need the Rieger stuff, or if you wanna force me
into buyin' the M3, drop a line.

- - Chip