Re: Douglas Batteries

I've been reading all of the posts and questions about these, and I don't
know what to think.   I  work in Winston-Salem, NC (home of DB) and there
is a Douglas battery retail store here that I can just drive in and get
whatever I need, at somewhere between wholesale and retail.   I could buy
batteries for you, but I don't think I can ship them via UPS (with the acid
and all).   Or can I?  And I imagine that it would be expensive, even it I
could.   So how much would you really save?

But, if I can help at all, then I will try.   Just email me privately.

Michael

FWIW:   The retail store number is 336-722-4107.   Maybe they'll ship?