RE: Moisture Eater/Dessicant?

On Tue, 12 Jan 1999, at 11:44:08 -0500, Don Stevenson wrote:

>There is some stuff that you can get to absorb moisture from a car =
interior.
>I have heard of this being put in cars that are in storage. Is it =
called
>desiccant?

I use a product called "Dri-Z-Air" for my driveway queens. It uses =
calcium chloride pellets in a cage over a catch basin. Look for it where =
RV and boating supplies are sold.

Eastwood <http://www.eastwoodco.com> is now offering a engine =
mothballing kit. It includes fuel and oil stabilizers and plastic tubes =
of desiccant that screw into the spark plug holes.

Bob Kegel
'70 2002
'85 635 CSi
BMW CCA #135175