CCA Treasurer Comments - Clarification

Earlier today while not fully awake, I made a comment about anti-West
Coast bias within the BMW CCA. Having now given this a bit more
thought, I would like to clarify that comment.  Most of my experience with
said bias has been with the Roundel.  In the past, Chapter officers have
reported other problems not related to the Roundel, but I am  not aware
of any CURRENT non-Roundel problems with anti-West Coast bias.

That having been stated, I must say that I do enjoy reading the Roundel,
despite my personal experiences.

Scott Miller
Golden Gate Chapter
BMW CCA#44977