WTB: E30 325i Sway Bars

After giving the ol bimmer it's monthly hows your father on the old
undercarriage, I concluded that the sway bar bushings and links are ready for
retirement.

So, I am either going to replace the bushings and links for the stock bars
(anyone know the stock sizes off-hand?) or go with aftermarket fatties if
anyone has a set.

I have decided NOT to put aftermarket springs on as this is my daily driver
and I have been known to go over things slightly more bumpy than a billiards
table...

Anyone have any commentary on the difference between stock bars/urethane
mounts/stock springs and aftermarket bars/urethane mounts/stock springs?

TIA
Steve H
89 325iS
97 Dachshund

In the long run, all solutions are temporary, so go ahead and use duct tape.
- - Garrison Keillor